Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

    How many of you guys have seen the movie "The Blind Side"?
I don't know what those of you who have seen it thought about it. I personally fell in love with the movie right away! Basically i wanted to hide in the theater so i could watch it again. ( I didn't but it did cross my mind :) ) 
Well yesterday at school I went to listen to the mother and sister that this wonderful movie was based on. I was incredibly impressed on how much sandra bullock plays the mother. When listening, to the real Leigh Anne Tuohy it was like exactly how she comes off in the movie. I noticed the same thing with Collins actress. 
If you haven't been to see this movie, I encourage you all to go see it today. It's one of those movies that in some small way it changes your look on life. It's a wake up call that there are so many great people out there waiting to be great. Those people need our help. I realize that some of us aren't able do a lot, but every little bit helps. I encourage us all to take that to heart and try to make our world a better place. :) 
Watch the movie and let me know what you think! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I've been wanting to see this but never found the chance to. I might have to try to rent it tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still in the theater unfortunately. It doesn't come out until the 23rd of march. haha yes i am obsessed! :)
    But its worth seeing for sure!

    ReplyDelete